– Laurie Wells, Broadway singer/actress, Trip of Love and Mamma Mia!
– Jonathan Doyel, Voice Teacher and Performer
– Lee Lamb, Conductor, United States Army Band
“Jennifer reminded me of why I loved to sing in the first place. I’ll never forget how she is able to communicate the practical biological aspects of fear and how it affects the sounds that we make.”
– Noel Veihmeyer, Voice Coach, Washington DC
“What makes Jennifer’s program different than others is that she puts you in charge of uncovering your voice. It’s up to you to become curious about how you make sound when you speak and how you sing and how to bring all that information together to make a voice that is strong and relaxed.”
– Andrew Kitzman, Singer and Songwriter
Online Courses Coming Soon
Want Early Access? Be The First To Know
For expressing early interest, we’ll send you the the first chapter of “The Art of Singing Onstage and in the Studio” as well as three free articles that will help you to tap into your best voice and self.
“Jennifer has changed my view on singing, changed me as person, and as a vocal coach! I am really grateful for Jennifer and her work on the psychology behind singing.”
– Daisy De Boevere, Vocal Coach, Belgium
– Eva Richards, Singer/Actress
– Paul Crick, Vocal and Performance Coach, London
“As far as I can tell, Jennifer is the best voice coach in the world. None of my professors at Berkeley College of Music could have helped me at the deep level as Jennifer could.”
– Melissa Guttman, Music Therapist, Berklee College of Music
Interested In a Coaching Session?
Let’s empower you to trust your voice and explore singing the way it is meant to be.